How to Join an ACCAP Webinar
How our webinars work
The audio portion of the call is through a toll-free phone line and the slide presentation is streamed via computer.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions?
Contact ACCAP Program Manager Tina Buxbaum via " rel="nofollow">email or call (907) 474-7812.
View and listen
- Register. Click the registration link in the webinar description and complete the form.
- Check your email. You will get an email after registering that directs you to the webinar link. If you register 15 minutes or less before the webinar start time, you will be taken directly into the webinar.
- Choose an audio option. Choose only one to avoid feedback issues:
- DIAL-OUT (Audio option 1) if your computer has a slow Internet connection, no speakers, and/or no microphone, OR if you want the webinar to call you so you can hear the meeting.
- DIAL-IN (Audio option 2) if your phone service does not accept incoming calls. Use this option only if the other two options do not work.
- USING MICROPHONE (Audio option 3) if your computer has a fast (DSL or LAN) Internet connection, speakers, and a microphone. For best audio quality and to limit feedback, please use headphones and a headset mic if possible. You can ask questions via chat with this option.
- Dial 1-877-248-7649 (US and Canada). If calling from another country, scroll through the number options to find the correct number.
- Enter conference code: 1655320267