Water Policy Consulting, LLC, ACCAP, and tribal environmental and climate change professionals throughout the country, together, produced the Winter 2015-16 Policy & Climate Adaptation Mitigation and Planning for Alaska Natives webinars series.
The series demonstrated how Native Villages and other communities in Alaska can apply state, federal and tribal policies to address climate change impacts on water and subsistence resources through water resource management and protection, land and water rights, sovereignty and other resiliency and mitigation strategies.
- May 10, 2016 – Water Policy & Climate Change for Alaska Natives (Hal Shepherd)
- Apirl 13, 2016 – Environmental Code Development for Alaska Natives (Toby Thaler & Toby Anungazuk)
- March 9, 2016 – Harnessing the Disruptive Force Called Social Media (Mark Trahant)
- January 19, 2016 – Tribal Sovereignty & Climate Change for Alaska Natives (Prof. Elizabeth Kronk)
- January 5, 2016 – Strategies for Strengthening Alaska Native Village Roles in Natural Resource Management (Barrett Ristroph)
- November 18, 2015 – Arctic Policy & Climate Change for Alaska Natives (Hal Shepherd)